What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A short and long term survival plan to help you survive and food crisis
- Communication Breakdown: How to assess your local situation when all lines of communication are down. You must have this vital information so that you know what to do next and where and when to do it.
- This means storing your seeds for a long time so that they maintain their quality and preserve their germination. Are you ready? Let me show you how inside the “Food Crisis Survival” Manual.
- The Survivor Mindset: Survival is a mindset. You have to think tough like a “survivalist.” You evaluate situations and create solutions. No panic. No mental meltdowns. No mob mentality.
- The Super Six: The 6 types of foods that you should NEVER forget to store. Do this correctly and you will have all the nutrition your family needs to stay healthy during a food crisis.
- Your new mental toughness will show you the need to prepare for the inevitable collapse as global population exceeds the current 7 billion. Something has to give and you know it!
- Farmer John and Farmer Jane: If it’s a long-term crisis, then you will need to know how to grow your own food. I will show you the key knowledge that you need to do that, too.
- The Need for Seeds: In their bottomless greed, the multinational corporations are trying to control seeds, too. You MUST store your own seeds and you must know how to do it.
- This Bank Has a Different Kind of Lettuce: How to build a food bank (the right food to stock up on — get this wrong and you might as well have done nothing at all).
- The Art of Self-Preservation: You will find out how to preserve food via canning and pickling. This greatly extends shelf life even through the dreaded winter months.
- Guns, Guns, Guns: Why you need a gun and how to use it. There’s no debating this one, folks, you’re going to need a gun and you will have to know how to use it!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Survive Any Food Crisis scores 71.62/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://surviveanyfoodcrisis.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: surviveanyfoodcrisis.com you’ll also be taken through to surviveanyfoodcrisis.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)